The game is played with 6 to 8 decks of cards and the table is divided up into three different bets: the bank (Banco), the players (Punto) or tie (Egalité). The bank and the players get two cards each. The sum of 2 cards closest to 9 is the winner. Ten, Jack, Queen and King count as zero and the Ace counts as 1. If the 2 cards add up to more than 10, the first digit is deducted, i.e. if the sum of 2 cards is 8+8=16, the value is 6. If you get a Jack and a 4, you count 0+4=4. If the bank and the players have the same values, those who bet on the the bank or the players get their stakes back.
The third card
The bank and players draw a third card according to the following baccarat rules:
– If either the player or the bank have a total of 8 or 9 on the first two cards no further cards are drawn. The resulting hand is called a natural.
– If the player’s total is less than or equal to 5 the player’s hand draws a third card.
– If the player does not draw a third card, then the bank’s hand stands on 6 or more and takes a third card on a total of 5 or less; if the player does take a third card then the Bank’s third-card rule will determine if the bank takes a third card.
– If you bet on the bank/player and win, you get even money. (If you bet on the bank and win, the bank deducts a 5 % commission from your winnings.)
– If you bet on a tie and win, you get 8 times the money back.
– If you bet on a pair and win, i.e. if the bank or players get a pair in the first two cards, you get 11 times the money back.
- 100% up to INR8,000
- WR: 20x bonus+deposit
- Read more about Dafabet casino
- Great live casino
- Lottery, arcade and sportsbook
- VIP club
- 200% bonus up to ₹15,200
- WR: 40x
- Read more about HappyLuke casino